Knowledge Group’s Strategy Assessment Toolkit
Background and Purpose
Strategic planning is the process of applying planning concepts to plan and manage the future of your organization. All businesses need to exercise proper planning and analysis to survive and flourish in today’s turbulent world economy.
A comprehensive strategic planning framework must include, at a minimum, the following components:
Our Strategy Assessment Toolkit is an assessment tool designed to assist organizations in establishing correct strategic planning practices.
The tool, created to work in multiple sectors, will enable organization to
- Structure and future-proof all strategy components.
- Highlight gaps in the strategic planning process
- Take into consideration the effect of both internal and external factors on strategy.
- Address both macro and micro challenges that is affecting the organization.
- Identify required areas of imporvement in the strategic planning process, and potentially formulate an action plan to address challenges.
How It Works
Completion of the assessment
To provide accurate results, this assessment tool should be completed by either one of the following:
- Chief Executive level.
- VP or Senior Director in charge of strategic planning.
- Head of the strategy and planning function.
Who should apply? Organization that meet any one of the following criteria can register to fill the Assessment Toolkit:
- Multinational organization
- Government entity
- Organization with more than 50 employees
- Holding or investment organization
- Diversified organization dealing with multiple sectors
- Outcome 1: Complimentary - Basic report of data findings will be provided to you
- Outcome 2: If the organization decides to get a detailed one-to-one session to discuss the findings or to conduct further analysis and obtain solutions a proposal with expected fees can be provided specifying the approach and the scope of work to be covered.