READ THE BELOW POLICIES AND RULES OF THE PROGRAM CAREFULLY
- The applicant must be of age between 23 and 35
- The applicant must possess a valid emirates id and is a UAE National or an ExPat with valid UAE residency available for 6 months from date of application
- All applicants must have excellent English Language level equivalent to (IELTS 4.0, B1 CEFR, EMSAT 875+) or higher
- The applicant must have good Math skills if they choose a course in Accounting, or Finance or Auditing tracks equivalent to (SATI 550 EMSAT 900) or higher
- The applicant must ensure to have access to a laptop and high internet connection for the live sessions
- The applicant can register for 1 course ONLY at the same time
- Applications for any course will be reviewed in order of date and time received – First submitted First Processed
- Application for any course must be completed with all relevant documentation at least 2 weeks before the start of the course
- Though each course maybe delivered more than once at the same time SEATS ARE LIMITED
All applicants will be asked to upload proof for verification of their Emirates Id, Passport copy, all documentation required for eligibility for a course including degrees, letters of experience from employer, or letter
of termination if not working, English Language and Math proof of level either from an international exam result or high school transcript or university transcript.
- Applicants who provide information in the application that cannot be proven by documentation uploaded will be blocked from applying for a course for 6 months
An internal application score will be used for approving candidates so refusal does not necessarily mean that the applicant does not satisfy the entry requirements but there are others with a score higher. Applicant can
try again in next batch.
- The applicant should expect a response within 2 to 3 weeks after date of submission
Disqualification rules and policies for a course approved to enroll in:
- Maintain a 60% or higher average at any point during the study phase of the program
- Maintain 90% or higher attendance to all online live sessions during study of the program
- Submit all assignments by the deadline during study of the program
- Conduct any required assessment from them during the program according to its rules
- Conduct best behavior during the live study sessions online
Upon completion of the training course the applicant promises to take the related certification exam within 3 months and pay all exam fees after end of studies of a course where certification exams are required. Upon
successful passing of the required exams and submission of proof of certification then the exam fees paid by applicant will be paid to them from the program.
- Any applicant can submit a withdrawal notice from program if they can clearly prove that there are circumstances beyond their control (Force Majeure)
- The applicant who withdraws from the program or is disqualified will not be able to register for another course in the program unless 2 years have passed from the date of disqualification or withdrawal
By accepting the terms listed above the applicant understands that their personal commitment and responsibility is at stake here and will do their best to perform with the highest level of diligence to ensure success for
themselves and the program
You must be aware that your answers to the questions will require proof uploaded at the end of the registration process so please donot respond on anything that you cannot prove by documents as it may result in your
immediate disqualification from the program for the next 6 months. To review the rules of the program please make sure you read them on the website to ensure that you know what they are. The most important rules to ensure
are age between 23 and 35, must be a UAE Citizen or ExPat with valid 6 months residency, have good English and Math levels, upload documents that verify you meet minimum requirements for course chosen and willing to commit
to work to succeed.